Friday 30 January 2009

Self Evaluation...

Attainment- 2
I my attainment at the moment is good, as i have attended all my lessons on time and have completed all my work.
Effort- 2
So far i believe that i have put in alot of effort into my work and have ensured that all the homework's and class works which i have produced are to the best of my ability.

Punctuality- 1
I have attended all my media lessons on time.

Submission and quality of homework- 2
I have submitted all my homework's on time, and have attempted to insure that it is of the highest quality

Ability to work independently- 3
i have worked independently on my blog, and have completed all the tasks set on my own, however some time i do need help from the teacher to guide me or from my peers.

Quality of writing- 3
The quality of my written work i believe is average at the moment, for example the migrain analysis i have done on my blog, however i can improve it more.

Organisation of Media folder- 1
My media folder is well organised. I have dividers for different topics and separate folders for med 5 and med 6.

Oral contributions in class- 3
So far i have contributed in class at times e.g. during presentations etc however i can maybe attempt to include my self more during class conversations.

Standard of Module 5 blog- 3
I believe my med5 blog is of well standard. it is well organised, e.g. starts of with my proposal then migrain analysis of my text etc and it is up to date with all the work set.

Standard of Module 6 blog- 3
So far i do not have much on my med 6 blog however i have completed all the tasks that were set and made sure that my blog is organised.

WWW:
-Complete all me work on time
-Attend all lessons and arrive on time
-Keeping med 5 blog up to date

EBI:
-Do more research for independent study
-Contribute more in class
-Do more work on med 6 blog

No comments: